Sunday, April 17, 2005

The Battle of Bel Air

I watched this episode tonight because it is the first Tawnia episode. It was a bittersweet experience for me. On one hand, I love the show and everything about it. But on the other hand, I found myself analyzing the clothes, cars, techniques, equipment or lack thereof, and just about everything else through eyes that have seen much more sophistocated stuff in the last 20 years. At one point I actually thought about what the show would have been if they had cell phones. I guess this is what it's going to be like if they ever do the feature film. It will be sad when that day comes. But still, I am loyal to the original and will probably never criticize it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

No infringement on copyrights held by Stephen J. Cannell, Universal, RTL, CIC, or other television and production companies is intended.