Sunday, June 13, 2004

The Children Of Jamestown

I just watched this episode and I have to say it is one of my favorites. This is the first one hour episode of the series - the episode that aired right after the two hour series premiere and the first episode with Dirk Benedict as Face. It's one of my favorites because Face, Hannibal and BA had a very touching moment with Amy when they were all captured and they were trying to help Amy get past the idea that they might be killed by the bad guys. When BA looked her in the eyes and told her he wasn't going to let anything happen to her, that was just the sweetest thing. I would write more, but it's about to storm here and the electricity will probably go out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

No infringement on copyrights held by Stephen J. Cannell, Universal, RTL, CIC, or other television and production companies is intended.