Sunday, June 20, 2004

Pros and Cons

I just watched this episode from my season 1 dvds and it is another great one. Who could ever forget Murdock's "Trashbags! I want some trashbags!" chants and the engineering marvel that grew out of them - hair dryers inflating the trashbags in some kind of hot air balloon escape vehicle and sending Hannibal and Murdock over the wall to freedom. This episode also included a performance by Meeno Peluce, whom I remember best as Jeffrey on the show Voyagers. Also, once again we see Face and Amy working a scam together. While I can't make up my mind who my favorite member of the team is, Amy holds a special place in my heart because she just walked right into their lives and held her own in all these jobs they had taken. Forget Lois Lane, all she ever did was get into trouble and yelled for Superman to save her. Amy can save herself. She's the reporter that all little girls should look up to.
The one thing that sticks out in this episode - why do all the criminals have to videotape themselves?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

No infringement on copyrights held by Stephen J. Cannell, Universal, RTL, CIC, or other television and production companies is intended.